Sunday, March 30, 2008

Grandpa Max-isms, & Other Lists



There are many things that people don't know about me, and one of those is that I am funny. Really funny. I really have a great sense of humor.

Another little known fact about me is that I like making lists. So I am going to indulge myself here and make a few. The first list is about my Grandpa Max (shown to the right) who I love dearly.

List 1: Funny Things that Grandpa Max Says (Max-isms):
  1. Get your sass in the addle! (Get going!)
  2. If you can't catch on, grease your butt and slide on!
  3. (Speaking of his park model): It's like having an affair with your neighbor's wife. You ain't proud of it, but you sure do like it.
  4. You (name an activity, such as driving) like a bat out of hell.
  5. I sure do love getting kisses from beautiful women (or lovely ladies).
  6. You're not short, the Lord just made the earth too close to your butt.
  7. See ya later toots!

Because today was my first time trying Guitar Hero with my little brother, I made some important realizations. I am now going to list all of the things that I am completely unable to do because of my lack of coordination skills, and some things I am able to do, because they require no coordinations skills.

List 2: Things I am able and unable to do because of my coordination skills:

  1. I CANNOT play Guitar Hero on the easiest level successfully for more than 4 consecutive seconds.
  2. I can't play any sports that involve a ball.
  3. I cannot dance with a partner (which is the reason why Micah and I had a really stupid fight at our stake Valentine's dance. Ha ha.)
  4. I CAN jump very well. And I love to jump. Which is frequently jump over and over again when I am at home.
  5. I can lift weights. And I enjoy to do so.
  6. I can run. Nay, jog. SLOWLY.

Okay that's enough listing for now. More to come soon.

Mare

4 comments:

Momdi8 said...

This is going to be so much fun to get inside your head and see what is going on in there! I love you more than you will ever know! Love ya lots, Mom Woolie

becca said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG. now we can be blog friends and keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

where do you lift weights? my gym just closed down and lifting is my favorite exercise :) PS-our blogs are now forever linked.

Cassandra Anne said...

You forgot "You slopped your dripper!"

I'm glad to see you have a blog, it's fun to read. Let's get together sometime, my phone number is 435.881.9632