My sweet husband and I have been married for two years in August.
In our marriage, Micah has usually always had a nick-name for me. At first, the nicknames were things such as "little sugie" and "little duckey."
Further into our marriage he started calling me "little tiger" and another time "little firecracker."
Lately my nick-name has been "little panic button."
Being married is a most honest endeavor, isn't it?
4 comments:
ahahaha I really laughed out loud when I read this...don't worry. My nicknames are much worse, hence why I don't hear them...
You are so funny. I am glad that you updated both your blogs. You need to do it more often. So when are you guys gonna have babies? :)
Your blog is wonderful. Keep writing!
How funny. I think my favorite "nickname" from Justin was his "personal paparazzi." And that is why we have hardly any pictures from our first year of marriage. Now, I just consider it a term of endearment and snap pictures anyway!
Post a Comment