Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Greening--My First Steps!!!

Anyone who read my blog about my zipper already knows that I am starting my own movement...I'm greening.

Besides trying to use less in general, I am starting to take other steps:

Recycling--This was dedicated to Katie, for her birthday! Happy Birthday Kate! I already have a full bag of newspaper!

Non-toxic Cleaners--Okay, so I have almost always mopped my floors with vinegar and water (something my mom always did) but I have found a great website explaining how to make non-toxic cleaners of all kinds, and I'm on that! (website: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/make-your-own-non-toxic-cleaning-kit.html).

I encourage everyone to take some steps of their own too!! Let's make this world a little greener!

3 comments:

k.young said...

You are fantastic!

Erin said...

ya! I remember when you went back in the store to buy that bag!

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting the non-toxic cleanser link. I am so excited to be done with all my reg. cleaners, so when we move I can restock my cupboards with green cleaning products.