Sunday, October 5, 2008

Perspective


This last Tuesday I hiked Squaw Peak in Provo with some friends. It was so fun! Sometimes life can be frustrating, and I had some of those types of things on my mind on the way up that mountain, but once I got to the top... It's hard to think about yourself when you can look out over what seems like the whole world. As humans our perspective is so limited. Just like the artist that takes a step back from his canvas to gain perspective on his work, so also do we need to step back from our lives and look over the big picture to envision our own masterpiece. (Yeah, that sounds cheesy and cliche but its true!)






3 comments:

Erin said...

Another new background... looks familiar:) I am glad you were able to get some perspective

Speshal K said...

I agree :)

JAG said...

Where have you been? Not blogging anymore?